Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's Been How Long!?! (or, My Baby Girl Turns 25 Today)

I was going to finally get up my pictures of India today, but we've had yet another basement related (mini) disaster.

So, in honor of the fact that it's Evie's 25th birthday today I'm going to post a few before and after pictures.

 Twenty five years ago, today.
 A few weeks later (we've pretty much been mutual fans every since).
 Four years old - playing Glinda, the Good Witch, from The Wizard of Oz

And a few of my favourites from the last few years.


Happy Birthday to my incredibly artistic, talented, focused, sarcastic, adorable, and beautiful daughter - Genevieve Elisabeth.

Wendy (Mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I love a good conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...