Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow!


We woke up to this view this morning. After several weeks of weather almost warm enough to wear Tshirts in (at least for those used to UK weather) it has turned and bitten us. Normally I get really excited by snow but now we live in the mountains I thought twice about driving down to Napa (I was supposed to be signing up with temp agencies today). Sadly the white didn't last although it stayed cold and we had snowflakes most of the day.

I can't put off finding a job any longer so I have appointments first thing tomorrow and Thursday morning at Napa temp agencies. I hate having to take their tests to prove how fast I can type and that I know how to use Word and Excel. And I'll have to do it over again at every agency I sign up with! Blech. Anyway, I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I love a good conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...