Monday, May 31, 2010

Update

Ok, quick recap of the last six months.  We left Angwin just before Christmas, spent Christmas in Australia, moved back to England in January and have spent the last few months looking for work.  It's been stressful and I haven't been posting because stress tends to kill off any creative impulses that might be lurking.  In fact I haven't really been in touch with anyone lately because I'm afraid all I'll do is moan.

However...despite the fact that we still don't have permanent jobs, it's spring in England, my itty bitty garden is looking good and I've discovered knitting, so blogging is on the to do list.

More when I've uploaded some photos of the aforementioned garden and knitting.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back Wendy! I certainly know what you mean about stifled creative impulses when stressed. Be gentle with yourself - sometimes the kindest thing you can do is just get through - there is time enough for writing, as & when your heart allows. But we're all glad to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kirsten. I think (hope) I'm at the point where writing will help foster that little creative spark now. I've really been enjoying your blog, even though I haven't commented recently.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment - I love a good conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...