Friday, August 30, 2013

Half a Transformation

Today my study/workroom went from this

to this

I'm liking the minimalist look. It's almost a pity I have to put everything back, but now my guest room looks like this

On Sunday Value Village is having a pre-Labor Day, 50% off sale for members so I'll be there as soon as I can drag myself out of bed in the morning to buy them out of baskets and storage boxes, and hopefully I'll have a good portion of this back where it belongs by the end of the long weekend.



Wendy



4 comments:

  1. I hope some of the color is coming back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will be. Eventually I'll be repainting all the furniture. The bookcases will stay white but the desks may get a touch of color.

      Delete

Leave a comment - I love a good conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...