Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lettin' Our Hair Down

I got in too late to post last night. I met up for dinner at Applebees in Manteca with Robin and Debbie who I haven't seen since high school and we ate and chatted for 4 1/2 hours! We were hoping Julie, Ernie and Candi would show up but they couldn't make it, but the three of us had a fabulous time catching up on each other's lives over the last 20 years and admitting that we couldn't believe it had been so long and that we were all 40! They are all going to try to get together every three months or so and I'll let them know when I'm in California so we can meet up again. It's making it harder to go back to England where most of our friends have left. We will have to make a real effort to see the ones we still have there more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I love a good conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...